Welcome to BPS Office of Risk Management
The Office of Risk Management is designed to identify potential problems before they occur so that risk-handling activities may be planned as needed to protect the assets of Brevard Public Schools students, teachers, staff and financial interests. We accomplish this through a process of risk identification, risk assessment and the implementation of appropriate control measures.
Risk Management provides support for the following:
- Workers' Compensation
- Student and Visitor Accidents
- General Liability, Property/Casualty Insurance
- Use of Facility Procedures
- School and workplace safety information
- Voluntary Student Accident Insurance
- Unemployment Compensation
Brevard Public Schools has launched facility use sites for the district and each school, allowing community facility use request to be submitted at any time. Please click the link below to begin.