Welcome to Suntree's Cafeteria
Parents and visitors must continue to sign in at the front office and wear a badge clearly visible to personnel at all times.
Student restrooms may not be used by parents or visitors. Parents/visitors may use the restrooms in the front office.
Student Rules Of Cafeteria Conduct
Waiting in Line
- Stand quietly in a single alphabetical file line with your feet on the floor (not on the wall).
- Keep your feet on the ground. Don't put them on the wall.
- No talking in line unless you need help from staff.
- Remember to get everything you need when you go through the line, including: spork packet, ketchup, taco sauce, etc. There is no re-entry allowed. Extras provided on table in cafeteria.
At the Table
- Sit (on your bottoms) at your table with feet under the table.
- Talk to neighbors. Don't yell across the cafeteria.
- Do not get up from the table (for any reason) until your teacher arrives at your table and dismisses you.
- Raise your hand if you need something from the cafeteria monitors.
- You may not go back through the line once you have been seated.
- Students should bring a drink with them to the cafeteria or purchase one when they go through the line. We only allow students to use the water fountain for occasional emergencies. Keep water bottles tucked under arm while in line.
- Save enough of your drink to last through your whole meal.
- Go to the restroom BEFORE or AFTER you come to the cafeteria. We only allow for occasional emergencies.
- Remind your parents and siblings to sit with their feet under the table as well.
- Remind your parents to "wear" the yellow badges they printed in the office.
- If you drop something on the floor, pick it up. Throw it away when your teacher dismisses you from the table.
- No food sharing or buying extras for friends.
- No bag popping! (that is an alarming noise).
- Keep your feet on the floor.
- Remember to get your extras before getting to cashier.
- Take the first tray - do not reach over food - ask if you cannot reach.