- EFSC is working to create virtual options for registering for Summer and Fall classes. This site will be updated with information as it becomes available to Brevard Public Schools.
- The Spring Term withdraw deadline has been extended to April 2. The process to withdraw has changed so please contact your AHS School Counselor if you need additional information.
PERT Testing for Dual Enrollment
PERT (Postsecondary Educational Readiness Test) for Dual Enrollment students:
- EFSC will administer the PERT once per calendar year (12 month period) at no charge to eligible high school students for the purpose of dual enrollment.
- If college-ready scores are not achieved and a retest is desired, students may retest twice within the 12-month period in the subject area (Writing, Reading, Math).
- There is a retest fee of $10 per subject area.
- Students must wait at least 30 days between testing administrations.
- If college-ready scores are not achieved after two restests, the student may repeat the PERT one calendar year from the initial test at no cost.
- Testing is available to students in the 2nd semester of 9th grade through the 1st semester of 12th grade.
- Students should make an appointment to test by calling 433-5418.
- Everyone must present a photo ID with name, photo, and signature. Students without a government issued ID, may use the College Board or ACT ID template. http://sat.collegeboard.org/SAT/public/pdf/student-id-form-2013-14.pdf