Welcome to Viera High School Athletics!
2023 FOOTBALL PARENT MEETING: April 4th at 6 PM in the VHS Media Center
- Girls Lacrosse vs. Satellite at Hawk Stadium at 6 PM (Varsity Only)
- Boys Lacrosse at Westshore at 6 PM
- JV Baseball at Heritage at 6 PM
- Softball at Satellite at 6 PM
- Boys Tennis at Edgewood at 4 PM
- Varsity Baseball vs. Heritage at USSSA at 6 PM
- JV Baseball at Eau Gallie at 6 PM
- JV Baseball vs. Bayside at USSSA at 6 PM
- Softball vs. Heritage at USSSA at 6 PM
- Boys Tennis at Titusville at 4 PM
- Girls Tennis vs. Titusville at VHS at 4 PM
- Girls Lacrosse vs. Westshore at VHS at 6 PM
- Track & Field Senior Night During HALFTIME of Girls Lacrosse Game at approximately 6:30 PM
- Boys Lacrosse at Jensen Beach at 6 PM
- Softball vs. Eau Gallie at USSSA at 6 PM
- Boys Tennis at Vero Beach at 4 PM
- Boys Lacrosse vs. Flagler at Hawk Stadium at 7 PM
- Track & Field at Merritt Island Invitational at 4 PM
- Track & Field Qualifiers at Pepsi Florida Relays in Gainesville Florida at 9 AM
- Beach Volleyball vs. Bayside/Merritt Island at Satellite at 3:30 PM
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an athletic packet and how do i get my child cleared?
The athletic packet is a packet full of all of the necessary paperwork to participate in high school athletics in Brevard County! These forms are necessary before your kiddo can play a sport at VHS! You will see the packet link in the IMPORTANT FILES tab on the top right of the webpage! Once all forms have been completed, please scan the packet to Mrs. Davis so she is able to review the forms! You will receive a confirmation email from Mrs. Davis stating whether your kiddo is cleared for activities!
Mrs Davis' email is: email@example.com
What sports does VHS offer?
Football, Volleyball, Girls & Boys Golf, Girls & Boys Bowling, Girls & Boys Swim & Dive, AND Girls & Boys Cross Country
Girls & Boys Basketball, Girls & Boys Soccer, AND Girls & Boys Wrestling
Baseball, Softball, Girls & Boys Track, Girls & Boys Tennis, AND Girls & Boys Lacrosse
How do I contact a coach?
Please see the Coach Directory in the IMPORTANT FILES tab on the top right of the webpage! You will find the email for each coach :)
How do i see sports shcedules and how do i buy tickets to watch a game?
Sport schedules will be posted before each season on this webpage as well as on maxpreps! Each week, our principal will send a parent email to all families sharing the events that will take place that week!
To purchase tickets, we sell them at the front gate of each home event! Cash only at this time!
Adult tickets are $5 and student tickets are $3!
Who is the athletic director and how do i contact them?
The athletic director at Viera High School is Maggie Davis. She is entering her 4th year as the AD at Viera High! To contact her, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
When are tryouts?
Each sport usually has tryouts on the first day of the season but it varies on time and location. There will be a parent email sent out to all families at least 2 plus weeks in advance notifying you of when/where/and what time tryouts will be for each sport! It will also be on this website!
Fall Sports - August - November ISH
Football, Volleyball, Golf, Swim & Dive, Bowling, & Cross Country
Winter Sports - End of October - Mid Feburary ISH
Basketball, Soccer, & Wrestling
Spring Sports - End of January - Beginning of May
Lacrosse, Baseball, Softball, Tennis, & Track
Can my child participate in multiple sports at once?
Yes, however, it needs to be agreed upon by both coaches to ensure that you are present at each sport's practices & games!
We encourage multiple sport athletics (fall, winter, and spring)! Multiple sports during the same season can cause its challenges so it would be assessed case by case!
Students MUST be cleared through the athletic department prior to participating in Viera High School sports! Please see the 2023-2024 Athletic Packet under the important files tab!
You must scan and email your athletic packet to email@example.com! By doing this through email, we will avoid misplacing any essential documents!
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE CLEARED:
1. Athletic Packet Cover Page
2. Physical EL2
4. Parent Permission Form
5. EKG Clearance Form
6. Student-Athlete Code of Conduct
7. NCAA Eligibility Form
Want a letterman jacket?
1. Visit neffco.com
2. Click on Jacket Shop
3. Our school code is 083635