The role of the division of government and community relations is to engage with our community, state and local government, schools, business & industry to elevate and celebrate the nobility of our mission.
We accomplish this through a variety of methods that include:
- Building public confidence for the educational programs provided throughout the county
- Communicating effectively to engage with a variety of internal and external stakeholders through print, digital, web and community based engagement
- Managing the information flow to and from the media
- Updating communications policies, practices and administrative processes
- Providing information requested through public records requests
Structure in the Government & Community Relations Department emphasizes mass communications, including internal and external stakeholders, media, and the community. Communication helps build trust within the school district, creates a streamlined approach for the flow of information and helps support a culture of dedication, collaboration, and learning.
2700 Judge Fran Jamieson Way
Viera, FL 32940
Phone: 321-633-1000 ext. 11796