Due to the Coronavirus all VHS NHS activities are on hold until further notice
- Current seniors- Due to the coronavirus pandemic we will not be collecting NHS senior service hours this year. Seniors are not required to turn in service hours for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Current Juniors- Due to the coronavirus pandemic your NHS service hours will not be due until September 2020. You are only required to turn in 15 hours for the 2019-2020 school year. Please hold on to hours until we return to school in the fall.
- Prospective members, you will be informed of your status when we return to school in August 2020
- All meetings and events are on hold until we return to school
- If you have questions or concerns please email Mrs. Harris or Mrs. Boone
National Honor Society
Advisors: Barbara Boone and Beth Harris
email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
VHS chapter of National Honor Society is open to rising Juniors and Seniors who maintain a cumulative unweighted 3.5 GPA or better. Eligible students are notified in writing that they may apply to NHS in the Spring of each school year. One Induction Ceremony is held per year.
Sign up for REMIND
Send to this number: 81010
11th grade: @NHSVHS2021
12th grade: @NHSVHS2020
Sign up to receive a text reminder the day before each meeting!
- 30 hours must be earned Aug-May each year
- Senior hours due April 7 2020
- Junior hours due May 5 2020
- Beat the rush and turn them in early to Mrs. Harris!