Requesting a Transcript
- Transcript request forms are available on the Satellite High School Website as well as in the Guidance Department.
- Submit the completed form to the Guidance Department.
- The cost for each electronic or paper transcript is $1.00 cash or check only.
- There is a 48 hour turn around for a paper copy.
- The electronic transcript may take up to two weeks to process. It is the student's responsibility to verify that the electronic transcript has been received.
- Most Florida schools accept electronic transcripts through FASTER.
- If your college is out of state or does not accept transcripts through FASTER, please fill out a transcript request form. Guidance will provide students with a sealed transcript, then students are responsible for mailing the transcript to their institution. Guidance can mail the transcript if students provide guidance with a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
- Alumni who graduated within one school year may request a transcript from Satellite High School. All others much go to Brevard Public Schools.