Satellite High School - Guidance Department
Transcripts and Education Verification
Requesting a Transcript
Transcripts may be requested from Satellite High School only by current students and those who have graduated within one school year. Alumni who have been graduated for more than one school year must request a transcript from Brevard Public Schools.
How Do I Request a Transcript?
- Transcript request forms are available on the Satellite High School Website and in the Guidance Department.
- Please fill out Transcript Request with Option 1 and/or Option 2. Bring the completed request form to the Guidance Department with any fees that are due. Fees are $1 per Transcript for either paper copy or electronic. Cash or Check only.
- Please note that there is a 48 hour turn around for a paper copy. You will be able to pick up your Transcript in the Guidance Department.
- The electronic version will be sent immediately from Satellite to Brevard Public Schools to upload, but may take up to two weeks to reach the designated recipient after it has been uploaded. It is the student's responsibility to verify that the electronic transcript has been received.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Mary Fusco by email or at (321) 779-2000 x2000.