- The Media Specialist uses book selection criteria as guided by District policies. This includes age-appropriate materials as well as professional reviews.
- Food and drinks are to be enjoyed in our school cafeteria, not the Media Center
- Students must have a pass from their teacher to be in the Media Center during class time except for Dual Enrollment students.
- Students are allowed to check out 3 books at a time with a checkout period of 3 weeks.
- Books returned after their due date will result in overdue fines for the student at the rate of .10 per day.
- The Media Center has two printers available for students, one color and one black-and-white. A color copy costs .50 and a black-and-white copy costs .10.
- Media Center computers are for academic use only during the school day.
Please let us know if you have any questions about Media Center policies!