- The Media Specialist uses book selection criteria as guided by District policies. This includes age-appropriate materials as well as professional reviews.
- Food and drinks are to be enjoyed in our school cafeteria, not the Media Center
- Students must have a pass from their teacher to be in the Media Center during class time except for Dual Enrollment students.
- Students are allowed to check out 3 books at a time with a checkout period of 3 weeks.
- Discipline supports the school-wide plan with a 3 warning system. 1-warning, 2-relocation/further conversation, 3-referral
- Media Center computers are for academic use only during the school day.
Please let us know if you have any questions about Media Center policies!