To access at school (Chrome is optimal):
1.Go through Launchpad (or Space Coast website/Quicklinks)
2. Click on the Google Apps - Share icon
3. If you get the BPS blue login page, see above
Once you are logged into Drive you can click the square at the top right to access other apps such as Mail and Classroom.
1. Login to Google Drive (follow above instructions)
2. Click the square at the top right, then More, then Classroom
3. Enter the class code provided by your teacher
Forward Your School Google Email
Every student has access to school email and that is where you will receive updates for any work done in Google Drive or Classroom. If you are not in the habit of regularly checking your school email, you can forward it to another account that you check often.
1. Login to your Google Drive account (follow above instructions)
2. Click the square at the top right, then Mail
3. Click the gear in the top right, then Settings
4. Change the tab to Forwarding and POP/IMAP
5. Click "Add a forwarding address" and enter the email that you would like your school account forwarded to
All students have access to a school-provided Microsoft One Drive account with file storage and collaboration. This is web-based and can be accessed from school or home.
1. Go to Launchpad and click Office 365
Any file created in your Google Drive account can be accessed anywhere you have an internet connection. If you want to access a Microsoft Office file, you can click the Upload button in your Google Drive and save a read-only copy of your file (you can also convert Office files into Drive files).