Mental Health Resources
- Most employers offer Employee Assisstant Programs (EAPs) that provide free counseling sessions for each family member. Refer to your employers EAP for further informaiton.
- Call or text 211 to find out about local community resources available to help you and/or your family.
- Visit the Brevard Public Schools Mental Health page for information that may be of help to you. https://fl02201431.schoolwires.net/Page/16150
- Parent Resource Mental and Emotional Support During COVID 19 Virtual Ed Parent Resources
- If you need assisstance connecting with community support, contact your student's counselor.