To enroll a student, please pick up a registration packet from our main office. Office hours are 8AM - 3PM. These forms can only be completed and signed by a parent or legal guardian of the child.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REQUIRED TO ENROLL A STUDENT IN A FLORIDA SCHOOL:
- The legal, original certified birth certificate. US citizens may request it online at http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/howto/w2w/w2welcom.htm. If a birth certificate is not available, refer to 1003.21, FS, for other acceptable documentation.
- A current Florida Certificate of Immunization, Form 680 (blue card), completed by a Florida physician or by a Florida county health department. Parents should obtain a copy of their child's complete immunization history before leaving their current residence, as this form is not available to the general public. Information on Florida school immunization requirements is available athttp://www.doh.state.fl.us/Family/school/parent/parent_info.html.
- Evidence of a medical exam (physical) completed no less than 12 months prior to the child's school entry date. As long as the medical exam meets this 12-month requirement, parents may submit this information on the School-Entry Health Exam Form (DH 3040) or provide a copy of the exam obtained from their current physician before moving to Florida.
- Official documentation showing that the parent(s) or legal guardian(s) is a legal resident(s) of the school district attendance area.
If you are unsure as to which school your child is zoned for, please click the link below:
The registering parent/legal guardian is required to provide two (2) forms of verification of residence at registration each year.
Proof of your residence must include one (1) of the following from each tier:
- Current driver's license (F.S. 322.19(2)) requires that you update your address information on your driver's license within 10 days of moving.
- Current Purchase Contract (with expected closing date within 90 days of school) or Warranty Deed.
- Lease/Rental Agreement with your name as the renter.
- Current utility statement within the last 30-45 days.
- Florida Voter Registration Card.
- Florida Vehicle Registration or Title
- A utility hook-up or work order dated within 60 days.
- Medical or health card with address listed.
- Current homeowner's insurance policy or bill.
- Current automobile insurance policy or bill.
- A letter from a homeless shelter, transitional service provider or a half-way house verifying they receive mail.
For families who may be sharing housing by choice, there is a Shared Tenancy Affidavit that must be completed and notarized in order for the student to enroll and register in school. For students who may be living temporarily with another family, the in loco parentis form has been updated to reflect a maximum of 30 days. The form may not be used in lieu of the district's ELO and EPO request process to gain admittance into a school outside the student's zoned school.