What is Titan First Day Ready?
Titan First Day Ready Program provides access to student’s required course materials before the first day of class. With this program, the bookstore will provide you with a convenient package for physical course materials and your digital course materials will be delivered directly to Canvas.
How It Works:
- Approximately one month before classes start, student will receive an email to their Titan e-mail address instructing them to review their courses and choose how to receive their materials. Please note: All Eastern Florida Online course materials will only be available for pick up or delivery from the Cocoa Campus. If shipping is selected for these materials, there is a shipping charge of $7.99 for UPS Ground shipping that is paid by the student.
- Students will receive e-mail notification to their Titan e-mail address when their order is ready for pick up or has been shipped, depending on the selection. Digital materials will be delivered within Canvas.
- All physical material (except for lab manuals, access codes, and other “write-in” material) are considered rentals and MUST be returned to the Cocoa Campus bookstore at the end of the term.
- Rental material will be due back to the Cocoa Campus bookstore during finals week. Students will receive helpful e-mails to the Titan e-mail address to return their rented course material.
- The option to OPT OUT will still be there. If a dual enrollment student is opted out of the program at the end of the opt out window, they will need to pay full price for their material.
What is included in the program? The program provides ALL required textbooks, lab manuals, access codes, and digital textbooks.
What is EXCLUDED from the program? The program does not include recommended products/material for courses, lab goggles, dissection kits, molecular model kits, etc.
When are textbook rentals due back to the bookstore? The deadline to return all rental textbooks is the last day of finals. Students will receive e-mail reminders about the rental deadline to their Titan e-mail address.
What if a student drops a class? If a student drops a course, the materials for that class will be due back to the bookstore within 48 business hours. If the student has enrolled in another course, the bookstore will “swap” the required textbooks(s)/code(s) so that the student has what they need.
How Do I Get My Schedule?
You will need to turn in your finalized EFSC schedule & textbook agreement to Ms. Jen.
To print/send your schedule for MyEFSC:
- Log into MyEFSC > select EFSC Titan Web > Student Profile > Student Schedule > (choose current term)
- Print (click on printer icon in right corner)
- Change the print destination to “Save as PDF” (or Microsoft Print to PDF)
- Save the PDF as your name
- Send an e-mail to Johnson.JenniferN@brevardschools.org with the subject “EFSC Schedule & Agreement” and attach both your PDF schedule and textbook agreement form.
Who Do I Contact For Support?
Cocoa Campus Bookstore – Virgil Cox, Store Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)