Spring Textbook Information
Previous Term textbooks need to be returned the week of your exams at EFSC.
All Terms book pick up will begin on the Thursday before your class begins. Books will be available for pick up ONLY if you have turned in your EFSC schedule and textbook agreement to Ms. Jen. You may turn it in via e-mail or by dropping off a copy to her office. If you wish to e-mail your schedule, please follow the instructions below.
After you have registered for classes at EFSC
- Log into myEFSC > Select EFSC Titan Web > Student Services > Registration > Student Detail Schedule > (choose current term)
- Choose File > Print (or Right Click > Print)
- Change the print destination to > Save as PDF
- Save the PDF of your schedule as your name (ie. John Smith)
- Send an e-mail to Johnson.JenniferN@brevardschools.org with the subject EFSC Textbooks and attach your PDF schedule and Textbook Agreement. Also include in the body of the e-mail your Titan e-mail address for any digital orders.
All books/materials will be picked up from RHS. There will be instructions on the white board outside my office on how to locate your books.
The deadline to pick up books for Spring classes is Monday, January 23, 2023. NO EXCEPTIONS!! If you turn in your schedule for books after this date, you will have to purchase your own textbooks.
If you sign up for a class that requires something that you did not receive, you MUST bring Ms. Jen a copy of the syllabus BEFORE your textbook deadline or you will have to purchase it on your own.
Any student who signs up for a class that requires a lab manual or workbook, is responsible for purchasing their own.