Dual Enrollment Orientations
All Dual Enrollment students, regardless of program, must complete the online Dual Enrollment Orientation prior to registering for classes.
To complete the Online Dual Enrollment Orientation:
- Log into the myEFSC portal*
- Find the EFSC Student Applications section (See screenshot below)
- Click the down arrow on the Applications menu; scroll to "Dual Enrollment Student Orientation" and click "Launch"
- Read the information carefully and answer the questions correctly at the end of each section to move forward in the presentation.
- When you have completed all sections, click the Sign Out button.
- E-mail Mrs. Fenech at Fenech.Allison@brevardschools.org once orientation is completed.
*You must complete the EFSC online application prior to attending orientation.
Early College Orientation Pre-registration
Please follow the link on the flyer below to pre-register for Early College Orientation. To pre-register, students* must have:
- Cumulative Unweighted GPA of 3.0+
- Qualifying scores in Reading and Writing
- Completed EFSC online application
- Completed EFSC online Dual Enrollment orientation
ATTENTION: Two additional Early College Orientations have been added for students who are waiting to take the PERT test. Pre-registration is available for all orientation dates at the link on the flyer below.
- April 18, 2022; 6:30 p.m.
- April 25, 2022; 6:30 p.m.
Both orientations will be held at EFSC Melbourne Campus, Student Union, Building 16, 2nd floor. Doors open at 5:45 p.m.
*Current 9th & 10th grade students only