Longleaf Elementary School
4290 N. Wickham Road Melbourne, Florida 32935-2476
May 12, 2020
Dear Parents/Legal Guardians,
As we look forward to the opening of the 2020-2021 school year, it is time, once again, to complete the Student Registration Form to ensure we have the most current and accurate information on your child(ren). This is normally handled during the school year as pre-registration, but it will come as no surprise that we will be handling this process, digitally this year.
Attached you will find a fillable pdf of the Student Registration Form (4 pages). Please complete and submit the form by May 22, 2020.
There are several steps to the process:
- Download and complete Student Registration Form for each school-age child. When it is complete, (and if you wish to send electronically) please save your document with your child’s
last name.first name. For example, if your child’s name is John Smith, you would save your document as smith.john.
- There are three ways you can return this information to
- Print the Student Registration Form (4 pages) out and mail it to the Longleaf Elementary
4290 N. Wickham Road
Melbourne, FL 32935
- Print the entire Student Registration Form (4 pages) and hand deliver it to the drop box located at the school from 8:00am to 2:30pm.
- E-mail the Student Registration Form (4 pages), to our school’s universal e-mail address: LongleafElementary@BrevardSchools.org
If your child will be attending a different Brevard Public School next year, please use that school’s universal address which can be found here: School email addresses
While we remain vigilant about the security of all our platforms, including e-mail, we are also aware systems can be compromised. If there is any information included in the registration packet you are concerned about sharing across e-mail, please use one of the other two options available.
While we do not know exactly what the start of school might look like next year, we want to be prepared regardless of this uncertainty. To that end, our first step is the submission of complete and accurate registration paperwork submitted by May 18, 2020. As soon as we are given further direction from the state, we will be able to provide more information about the rest of the registration process.
We will mail paper registration packets to the families currently completing their course work in this way. Sincerely,
Jason Sherburne, Principal Longleaf Elementary
Jason Sherburne, Principal
Mark W. Mullins, EdD., Superintendent
Phone: (321) 242-4700 • Fax: (321) 242-4708
An Equal Opportunity Employer