Resources for PBMHS eLearners
The links below will take you to helpful instructions for the technology you will need to use for eLearning. This website will be updated regularly with new and additional information as it becomes available.
FSA ELA & Algebra 1 EOC RETAKES will be given
on campus between 2/8 -3/12
The ELA test will take two days, Writing on the first day and Reading on the second day. The Reading and Algebra tests include two 90-minute sessions with a short break in between. Both sessions will be given on the same day, unless student requests to test over 2 days.
Schedules are posted above by student number, please make arrangements to be at school to retake your ELA/EOC at your scheduled time. You will come to school between 8:15 - 8:30 on your assigned date(s). Masks and a photo ID are required. Students will be socially distanced in the computer labs and will have hand sanitizer available.
If you cannot make your schedule time/date please respond to this survey with a date(s) that will work for you: https://forms.gle/ewz58hC3hGzp623Y6
SAT will be ON CAMPUS on March 3rd
On test day, students should bring:
• An acceptable calculator for the Math Test – Calculator portion of test only. An acceptable list is on the Palm Bay Magnet High School website.
• Photo ID- this must be a picture ID. Students can use their school issued ID card, driver’s license or permit, or a government issued passport, military ID or national ID card.
• Snack and drink with twist top cap/lid: Due to the length of the test, students will not have lunch until after 1:00 pm. Students will have an opportunity for a break and may bring a nutritious snack and a drink with a cap/lid that can be reclosed.
On test day, students should NOT bring:
• Highlighters, ear plugs, rulers, dictionaries or other books, pens, mechanical/colored pencils, pamphlets or papers of any kind, including scratch paper.
• Electronic equipment, including phones of any kind; personal computing devices (laptops, notebooks, Bluetooth devices, or tablets); cameras; timers; audio players/recorders; wearable technology; digital watches, including smart watches, that can be used to record, transmit, or receive information; or any other prohibited device. If your student is found with an electronic device during testing, his or her test will be invalidated.
Please arrive at school by 8:15 AM and enter through the Gym entrance in the front parking lot.
Photo IDs will be checked outside and students must have on a mask as they enter the gym.
WIDA TESTING for ELL STUDENTS ON CAMPUS 1/25 - 2/16/21
Please click here for the WIDA testing schedule. It is listed by student ID #. Speaking tests will be scheduled separately with Ms. Ponton.
The second window for Reading Plus Progress Monitoring opens on 11/2/2020. If you are in 9th - 11th grade and haven't completed your SECOND Reading Plus Progress Monitoring, please do so ASAP. We would like all students who need to progress monitor to complete this before Thanksgiving Break. Click HERE for instructions!
There will not be another Picture Day on campus this school year. If you missed Picture Day and would like student portraits taken, please contact DSP directly to schedule a session at their studio. www.dsp-photo.com
Youth Mental Health Videos Information, Dates, and Bell Schedule
Checking Student Emails in Outlook - Check your Office 365 Outlook email once a day!
Written directions: bit.ly/bpsfocusstudentemails
Video directions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK-o713HP_Q
Your 3rd period teacher will let you know which lunch to take.
This site contains information regarding FOCUS, Launchpad, Google Classroom, Zoom, and more!
Please click above link to send an email to request a password reset and include your student number.