A Junior Achievement manager is now on Heritage’s campus in 5-208.
Junior Achievement managers help students do work/career exploration, discuss entrepreneurship, and learn about financial literacy.
This means they can help students with:
- creating/editing resumes
- finding a job while in high school and/or for after high school
- deciding on what career path to take after high school or college
- finding a job shadowing/apprenticeship/ internship opportunity
- job applications
- interview preparation
- trade school applications
- and much more!
Please stop by and see Heritage’s Junior Achievement manager, Ms. Johnson, in 5-208 if you have any questions for her or need help.
Her email is email@example.com
- Nursing Career Information: https://www.registerednursing.org/nursing-careers/#top
- Nursing Salary Information: https://www.registerednursing.org/rn-salary/#top
- How to Become a Nurse: https://www.registerednursing.org/how-to-become/#top
- NCLEX-RN Practice Test Questions with Rationale: https://www.registerednursing.org/nclex-rn-practice-test-questions/#top
- NCLEX-RN Exam Overview: https://www.registerednursing.org/nclex/#top