Exceptional Student Education
Instructional Continuity Plan
Students in ESE Following General Education Standards
- Students will follow grade level or course curriculum with applicable accommodations.
- ESE teachers will provide direct services and/or supports in collaboration with the content area teacher.
Students in ESE Following Access Points Standards
- Instructional materials may be provided through a variety of formats (online/PDF) for students on access points and BLAST (Unique, TouchMath, etc).
- Home packets may be provided for students without technology and for students who are unable to access on-line access due to their disability.
Students with Related Services on their IEP
- Related and other ESE services may be provided through a variety of formats based on individual student need.
- Therapists will contact you to schedule sessions.
Information from Exceptional Student Education Directors