School Choice & Special Programs Home
Types of Applications
Select the purple button to learn more about our different types of applications.
Select the green button to see the timelines to apply to our available schools.
Select the red button to find a list of forms applicable to the School Choice & Special Programs enrollment process.
Select the yellow button for a list of available programs to apply to for each school through our School Choice & Special Programs enrollment process.
Terms & Conditions
Select the blue button to read about our School Choice & Special Programs plan, terminology, and the conditions you agree with when submitting an application.
Frequently Asked Questions
Select the pink button for questions you may have in regard to the School Choice & Special Programs process.
Additional K-12 School Choice and Special Programs educational opportunities offered in Brevard are as follows:
- Adult and Community Education (16 years of age or older)
- Brevard After School (K-6 grades)
- Brevard Virtual School (K-12th grade)
- Blast Program
- Charter Schools (K-12th grade)
- Early Childhood (birth to 4 years of age)
- Home Education (K-12th grade)
- PreK-12 Scholarship Programs
- Pre-Kindergarten (3-4 years of age)
Athletics: For more information, select the Education Location Option tab to read up on how to apply to a school's Athletics as a Homeschool student.