- Small, family oriented communities in which to work and live.
- Close to Central Florida activities such as Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studios, Daytona Beach, Kennedy Space Center, cruise terminals and shopping.
- Tuition assistance towards a master's degree in leadership.
- Administrative advancement opportunities.
- Comprehensive health coverage.
- 3 BPS Well-Care centers available for employees, retirees, spouses, and dependents.
- Affordable housing.
- Quality and state-of-the-art professional development.
- BPS is a partner with Career Source Brevard to help family members find employment.
- One of the top AARP Best Employers for workers over 50.
Childcare In Brevard Public Schools
We have childcare services in fifty-five (55) elementary schools.
- Fifty-three (53) are operated by the School Board.
- Most centers operate from 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- School Board employees receives 50% reduction on regular weekly and daily tuition fees in those centers operated by the School Board on contracted workdays.