The Brevard County Professional Learning Catalog (formerly known as Master Inservice Plan) serves as:
- A comprehensive compendium of information on professional growth activities developed in accordance with state guidelines.
- A working handbook for personnel of the school system charged with responsibilities to plan, deliver, follow up, and evaluate programs for professional development.
- A source of data and information to the Florida Department of Education for reporting responsibilities to the Commissioner and the legislature.
Click here to access the
STATUTES & RULES
- District Requirements
- Eligible Activities and Records
- Ineligible Activities
- How to find my current credits within my validity period (VIDEO)
- Request Transfer of Credit for Workshops or Conferences
- Implementation Form: District Professional Development Day / Transfer of Inservice Credit
- Non-employee Individual Request for Credit
- Non-employee Participant Session Log
- Participant Survey for ESOL Endorsement Courses
- Participant Survey for Reading Endorsement Courses
- Inservice Workshop Instructor