INFORMATION FOR ACTIVE EMPLOYEES
The information provided herein is a summary of a portion of our benefit plans. Should there be a discrepancy between this information and the Summary Plan Description (SPD), eff. 5/1/19, or specific contracts for benefits, the SPD or contracts prevail.
If you can't find answers to your benefit questions after reviewing the information below, please call the Office of Employee Benefits: (321) 633-1000, ext. 11216
To review your personal benefits at any time, click here: www.easybenefits.com. Please be sure to have your User ID and password available.
For Newly-hired Employees: Decision Support Tools for 2020 Benefits
- Cigna's Enrollment Information Line - Call during your 30-day enrollment window with coverage questions
- Securian's Benefit Scout - Robust approach to help you make life insurance decisions during your 30-day enrollment window
Open Enrollment Communications for plan year 2020
- Trifold Brochure - 9/20/19
- Trifold Brochure Attachment - 9/20/19
- E-mail - 9/23/19
- E-mail - 9/26/19
- E-mail - 9/30/19 IMPORTANT: THE CORRECT FAX NUMBER FOR THE EMPLOYEE
- E-mail - 10/4/19 BENEFITS OFFICE IS 321.617.7778
- E-mail - 10/9/19
- E-mail - 10/10/19
- E-mail - 10/11/19
Save money in the BPS Health Plan with these Wellness Activities: Biometric Screening & Health Assessment
In order to receive a reduced in-network deductible in the health plan, BOTH wellness activities -- a biometric screening (at a BPS Well-Care Center*) AND a health assessment (at mycigna.com) -- must be completed by the noted deadlines
* Biometric screenings are free at BPS Well-Care Centers and no form is required. Simply contact a Well-Care Center to schedule your biometric screening. Should you wish to use your own physician, the BPS Biometric Screening Form is required to be completed by your physician during an annual physical and it will be your responsibility to submit the original form with physician's signature to a Well-Care Center for processing.
Here are some helpful links:
Preferred Health Centers - When and Where To Go - $30 copay effective 1/1/20
Open Enrollment & Plan Year 2019