The Goal of the Student-Parent Program is to provide an educational program wherein pregnant and parenting students may continue in school and work toward earning a high school diploma or its equivalent.
Special Points of Interest
- Parents can finish school.
- Parents can have their child on campus with them.
- Children will be in an enriched environment.
- Middle school students may participate in the teen parent program; arrangements for participation will be coordinated between the teen parent site and the middle school.
Please click the link below for Flyer regarding Student Parent Program:
How to Enroll
Parents' Permission Required
- You must have a doctor's statement confirming pregnancy and/or a birth certificate for your child.
- See your counselor.
- A withdrawal form from your home school is required.
Going to School
With Your Child
- The parent program is operated by the Brevard Public Schools System.
- Bus transportation is provided for students and their babies.
- A licensed day care center on the campus is free to the student parent.
The Child Care Center Locations
School Phone #
Cocoa High School 632-5300
Palm Bay High School 952-5900