Student Records

  • As each child enrolls in a Brevard County public school, he/she initiates the development of an education record or cumulative record folder. Active cumulative records are maintained at the school wherein the child is enrolled.   These records are transferred with students as they are promoted or moved to other schools.   

    Inactive cumulative records are records of students who have graduated, transferred, or left the district and are no longer enrolled in a Brevard County public school. These student records are scanned and permanently maintained at the district Records Management Office.  For transcripts/student records please call  the Customer Service Center at (321) 633-1000, ext. 11584 or email  

    Pupils and students and their parents or guardians have rights of access, rights of challenge, and rights of privacy with respect to student cumulative records.   

    Copies of student records may be released upon written request or consent of the student's parent or guardian or the adult student, 18 years of age or older. 

    Need to request your student's records? 

    Please click here: Student Record Request Form

    Student Record Request Form Fillable