****NEW 2020/2021 School Year Registration Forms****
The forms below are in PDF format and open in Adobe. You can either print the forms, complete and send to your school or you can electronically complete, save and email to your school. If you chose to complete the document electronically, please follow all prompts and directions regarding the digital signature line.
- ELEMENTARY ENGLISH REVISED 09/01/2020
- ELEMENTARY SPANISH REVISED 09/01/2020
- SECONDARY ENGLISH REVISED 09/01/2020
- SECONDARY SPANISH REVISED 09/01/2020
If you are unsure which school your student should attend, please click the following link:
There are three ways you can return your registration packets to us:
- Print the entire document out and mail to your zoned school. You can find each school's mailing address at: School Address
- Print the entire document and hand deliver it to your zoned school.
- Email entire document to your school's universal email address. If you wish to send electronically, please save the document with your child's lastname.firstname. For example if your child's name was Jason Smith, you would complete the document and save it as Smith.Jason. The link below will assist you in finding their email address: School Email.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION IS REQUIRED TO ENROLL A STUDENT IN A FLORIDA SCHOOL
- Proof of age. A certified birth certificate for US citizens may be requested online at http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/howto/w2w/w2welcom.htm. If a birth certificate is not available refer to 1003.21, FS, for other acceptable documentation.
- A Florida Certificate of Immunization, Form 680 (blue card), completed by a Florida physician or by a Florida county health department. Parents should obtain a copy of their child's complete immunization history before leaving their current residence, as this form is not available to the general public. Information on Florida school immunization requirements is available athttp://www.doh.state.fl.us/Family/school/parent/parent_info.html.
- Evidence of a medical exam completed no less than 12 months prior to the child's school entry date. As long as the medical exam meets this 12-month requirement, parents may submit this information on the School-Entry Health Exam Form (DH 3040) or provide a copy of the exam obtained from their current physician before moving to Florida.
- Official documentation that the parent(s) or legal guardian(s) is a legal resident(s) of the school district attendance area.
The registering parent/legal guardian are required to provide two (2) forms of verification of residence at registration each year. Proof of residence may include the following:
Proof of your residence with one (1) of the following from each tier:
- Current driver license (F.S. 322.19(2)) requires that you update your address information on your driver's license within 10 days of moving.
- Current Purchase Contract (with expected closing date within 90 days of school) or Warranty Deed.
- Lease/Rental Agreement with your name as the renter.
- Current utility statement within the last 30-45 days.
- Florida Voter Registration Card.
- Florida Vehicle Registration or Title
- A utility hook up or work order dated within 60 days.
- Medical or health card with address listed.
- Current homeowner's insurance policy or bill.
- Current automobile insurance policy or bill.
- A letter from a homeless shelter, transitional service provider or a half-way house verifying they receive mail.
For families who may be sharing housing (students in transition), there is a Shared Tenancy Affidavit that must be completed in order for the student to enroll and register in school. For students who may be living temporarily with another family, the in loco parentis forms has been updated to reflect a maximum of 30 days. The form may not be used in lieu of the district's ELO and EPO request process to gain admittance into a school outside the student's zoned school.