Thank you for your interest in fundraising activities within Brevard Public Schools! The link at the bottom of this page will take you to the required form necessary to request participation in District-wide fundraising activities. Please note that we cannot support every request, but we will do our best to accommodate.
Note that we can only accept requests if the following criteria are met:
- You are a 501(c)(3) organization.
- A district-wide supported event - not a school-specific club or event.
- Your event host MUST be a BPS employee.
Important information to note regarding the application form:
- Submission of the form does not guarantee approval or selection.
- Dates requested cannot be guaranteed at time of submission.
- If approved, the requestor will provide stickers, literature, or other promotional material for each school and district offices for distribution to those taking part (if desired).
- Event sponsor is responsible for the collection of all monies. Donations collected should be sent directly to the sponsor from each site. The sending of cash through courier is highly discouraged.
- SUBMISSION DEADLINES: Applications will be accepted beginning on May 15, 2023 and must be received by close of business on JUNE 9, 2023. Submissions received after this date cannot be considered.
- Those applications that are approved will be notified via electronic mail by JUNE 30, 2023.
- REMINDER: funds are NOT to be sent to Brevard Schools Foundation offices - they are not collecting any of the funds for Jeans days.
Jeans Day requests for 2023-24 will be accepted from May 15, 2023 through June 9, 2023.