As an inclusive community, we are committed to improving student achievement, growing student character, and developing life-long learners.
To serve every student with excellence as the standard.
- Before and After School Child Care Program
- Exceptional Student Education – Providing Services for Gifted Students and students with specific learning needs
- PBIS School with Character Education Program
- Outstanding Physical Education Program
- 5 Computer Labs
- 1:1 laptop computers for 1st - 6th grade students.
- 1:1 iPads for Kindergarden students.
Extracurricular and Enrichment Activities
- LEGO Robotics Team
- Math Team grades 4-6
- Strings – 5th and 6th grades
- Chorus – 5th and 6th grades
- Safety Patrol
- WIES Television – Live morning news show produced by 5th and 6th Grade students
- NEHS for grades 4-6
- Morning Mile
- Book Bash
- Art Club- Before School
- District Math Tournament Team
- Book Bash
- Science Fair – School and District
Community Involvement and Service Projects
- School Advisory Council
- Parent Volunteers
- Ronald McDonald House Sponsor- Pop Tabs
- Box Tops for Education
- Bicycle Safety Program
- Partnerships with Titusville Police and Fire Department
Imperial Estates Elementary School
900 Imperial Estates Lane
Titusville FL 32780
For comments or suggestions about this website please email:
Regular Office hours are 7:00 - 3:30 Mon.- Fri.
Regular School hours are 8:00 - 2:30
Early Release Day hours are 8:00 - 1:15