- Education contributes to the individual’s journey toward self-reliance and independence.
- Everyone is a learner and a teacher during the lifelong process of education.
- Our school and instruction must be designed and organized to meet the varying educational, developmental and cultural needs of individual learners.
- Individual learners must assume the appropriate level of responsibility for their own learning. Students must aspire to excellence.
- The school must foster a safe, accessible, and healthy environment.
- The families must commit to making education and our school a priority.
- We work as a team to accomplish our mission.
Port Malabar Elementary School
301 Pioneer Ave. NE
Palm Bay, FL 32907
School Hours: 8:00 am - 2:30 pm
Office Hours: 7:00 am - 3:30 pm