Cafeteria Account Balances


    Is your child graduating?  Congratulations!!

      Is your family moving?  We are sorry to see you go!!

    If your child still has funds in their cafeteria account, simply click on the link in the "Related Documents" section below.  You can use the printable form to request your child's cafeteria account balance be transferred to another student, donated to the school cafeteria hardship fund, or refunded via check.  Should you have any questions, please contact the Office of Food and Nutrition Services at  (321) 633-1000, extension 11690.

    Comments (-1)

Related Documents