Safety PatrolsSponsor: Mr. JessupWho: 6th grade studentsBeing a safety patrol instills students with a sense of responsibility, leadership and citizenship. They help with the arrival of students, breakfast, Be Buck store and various areas of the campus.Please contact Mr. Jessup for more information at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Safety Patrol Pledge
- Kindness: I will treat every student, staff member, and parent with kindness.
- Safety: I will do my best to keep the students, staff members, and parents safe at our school.
- Responsibility: I am responsible for getting my work done in class and as a patrol.
- Respect: I will show respect to every student, staff member, and parent.
- Honesty: I will always speak and behave in an honest manner.
- Integrity: I will do the RIGHT thing, to the best of my knowledge, in every situation.
- Excellence: I will strive for personal excellence in everything I do.
- Helpful: I will look for ways to be helpful to students, staff members, and parents.
- Welcoming: I will always greet students, staff members, and parents in a cheerful manner.
- Leadership: I will be an example of good behavior for all the students at our school. I understand that as a patrol, I must have an A, B, or C grade level in all of my classes.