Bayside High School’s career academies are small learning communities designed to prepare students for both college and careers. Students experience a rigorous and relevant career focused curriculum, build lasting relationships with like-minded people, and turn their future dreams into a reality.
Each BHS career academy offers:
- small learning community
- interdisciplinary curriculum
- project based learning
- designated academy director and school counselor
- teamed teachers
- rigorous and relevant college/career preparation
- honors, AP, and Dual Enrollment opportunities
- professional mentoring, career shadowing, and intern opportunities
- scholarship opportunities within program of study
- industry certification opportunities
Bayside has three career academies. Click on each title below or at the left of this page to learn more.
Academy Information Night Presentation
BETA, Engineering and Technologies Academy
BETA is Bayside's Engineering Academy. Students interested in a career in the STEM field flourish and thrive in a rigorous, math and science focused curriculum.
ENCORE, Fine and Technical Arts Academy
Encore is our fine and technical arts academy. Encore is where students who are passionate about the visual, performing, and technical arts experience an academic setting where they can practice their talents and grow as artists.