- Sep. 19
- Sign up to help with Concessions this Friday WE NEED YOUR HELP! https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4FA8A928A6F9C61-concession1
- Band fees are past due. Please turn in to MR. Hottel ASAP. Ask Mr. Hottel if not sure on amount.
- Playing tests due by Oct. 1
- All County applications due NOW! Students need to have parent sign and turn in to Mr. Hottel no later than Tuesday.
- Sep. 12
Band fees are past due. Students can ask Mr. Hottel if not sure how much they owe.
Playing tests are due into Google Classroom by October 1. Students should already be working on and submitting these assignments.
Marching Band: JV game this Thursday. We need 1 adult volunteer and numerous student volunteers. Uniform fittings will be this week after rehearsals so students may be a little later than usual. Tuesday = Leadership, 12th, & 11th gd. Thursday = 10th, 9th, & 8th gd.
- Aug. 29
- Use this link to sign up to help with Concessions this week! https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4FA8A928A6F9C61-concession
- All Band students should have their instrument by now for class. If using a school instrument, rental forms need to be turned in ASAP.
- Any Band fees can be turned in starting Monday 8/30. All Band fees should be turned in to Mr. Hottel (cash or check written to Cocoa High School). Fees should be paid by Friday 9/10.
- Aug. 10
- Use this link if you need to see your counselor about your schedule: https://forms.gle/V3PDEUbmxgb4yAKq6
- June 17, 2021
- Check out the newly updated website! There are plenty more updates to come and things to be added in the future.
- Check with your guidance counselor to make sure Band is on your schedule! Our numbers went up a lot for this year, but that doesn't happen if we don't have everyone in a Band class.
- Marching Band students need to join the Remind 101! Text @hhot to 81010 to join.
- The Marching Band calendar (Band Camp and Fall) are posted on the "Calendar" tab to the left.
- FUNDRAISERS!!! Put the football game dates on your calendar as we need everyone's help. We are planning on many more fundraisers as well. One big goal we want to accomplish this year is purchasing NEW MARCHING BAND UNIFORMS! That means we need to do a lot of fundraising. We also are looking at replacing our current Band Trailer. Please feel free to email me at Hottel.firstname.lastname@example.org with any fundraising ideas! Here is the link to the Fundraising tab: CHS Band Fundraisers
- Sep. 19
Cocoa HS Bands
Welcome to the Cocoa HS Band page!
Below you can find information that applies to ALL of our Band groups.
- News Updates
- Remind101 info. This is a big way we share information!
On the LEFT side are tabs for various things important to the Band program.
- Home Page - Main page for CHS Bands
- Calendar - includes, rehearsals, performances, and any other events pertaining to the Band program.
- Fundraisers - planning on, currently doing, ways you can help, and how to share any ideas for new ones!
- Ensembles - all of the Band ensembles we offer at Cocoa HS. Each link will take you to an information page for that specific group.
- Honor Bands - info for All State, All County, Tri-state, Festival of Winds, etc
- Solo & Ensemble - info for the S/E festival in the Spring. These are individual and small group performances.
- Sheet Music - scale sheets, warm ups, stands/football game music, concert music
- Forms - out of county, instrument rental, uniform rental, etc
Please check our page often for new information and any paperwork/forms.
Parents AND Students can join. You do not need to download the app, but feel free if you would like to.
How to Join:
Text ____(codes are below) to 81010. If you have not joined a Remind before it will ask you to answer a few questions. Once you have done so, it will welcome you to the Remind!
- Marching Band: @hhot
- Advanced Band: @cocoa8th
- Beginning Band: @cocoabb
- Concert Band: @cocoacb
- Symphonic Band: @cocoasym