EGHS Technology Support is available during normal business hours M-F, 8am-4pm. You can reach out after hours or on the weekends, but a response is not guaranteed.
There are two ways to request tech support:
**YOU MUST INCLUDE: Student Name, Student ID number, detailed message of problem. Pictures/Screenshots are very helpful**
1. EMAIL: email@example.com
2. TEXT MSG: 321-426-0624
(DO NOT CALL THIS PHONE NUMBER – NO ONE WILL ANSWER)
How to Check School Email:
1. Login to LaunchPad
2. Click the Office 365 button
3. Click Outlook
Easy as pie!
Welcome to Remote Technology Support
Please follow the steps below to troubleshoot the most common issues experienced with eLearning:
- Make sure you’re using Chrome. LaunchPad and FOCUS don’t work well in Firefox or Internet Explorer/Edge.
- Please do EVERYTHING through LaunchPad!!
- Access LaunchPad by going to www.brevardschools.org and clicking the LaunchPad button at the top.
- If you encounter an error logging into LaunchPad – make a note of exactly what it says.
- If it says your account is locked – you’ve earned a 1 hour break. The account will automatically unlock after 60 minutes.
- If it says your password is wrong – try again but type carefully.
- If you can’t remember your password – contact EGHS Technology Support.
- Google Apps – please refer to #2! Access Google Apps via LaunchPad ONLY! If you get an error message:
- Make sure you are not signed into Google with any other personal accounts.
- Clear the browser cache (press ctrl + shift + delete and clear the history for all time)
- Restart the browser and try again.
- If you still can’t get in – contact EGHS Technology Support
1. Open Chrome
2. Open an Incognito Window
3. Go to www.brevardschools.org
4. Click the LaunchPad icon
5. Sign-in to LaunchPad
6. On LaunchPad, click the Google Apps Share button
7. On your Google Drive dashboard, click the dot grid at the top and select Google Classroom. If your Zoom links are not in Google Classroom, Go back to the LaunchPad tab and click FOCUS.
8. Click your class Zoom link. A new tab will open and a small window will pop up asking if you want to open in Zoom Meetings - click Cancel.
9. On the new Zoom tab - click the option to "Join in Browser" That should let you in.