Resources for PBMHS eLearners
The links below will take you to helpful instructions for the technology you will need to use for eLearning. This website will be updated regularly with new and additional information as it becomes available.
EOC Winter Testing for Algebra 1, Geometry, Biology and US History
If you are in any of the above courses right now during first semester, you will be taking the EOCs on campus. These End-of-Course Exams are 30% of your course grade. Please make arrangements to be at school to makeup your EOC as soon as possible. You will come to school between 8:15 - 8:30 on your assigned date(s). Masks and a photo ID are required. Students will be socially distanced and will have hand sanitizer available.
Please check the testing roster(s) below for the course(s) you are currently enrolled in. The rosters are listed by student number and were last updated on 1/22/21 @ 3:30 PM. Please complete this Google survey https://forms.gle/JbxbVgnBKVkQFFq57 to RESCHEDULE your test as the intially scheduled tests have passed. You will not receive a confirmation email, but you will see your response posted on the daily updated schedule.
ALL EOC MAKEUPS WILL BE SCHEDULED BETWEEN JANUARY 19TH AND JANUARY 29TH, EXCEPT FOR JANUARY 26TH WHEN WE WILL BE ADMINISTERING THE PSAT MAKEUP EXAM.
PSAT Makeup will be on campus on January 26, 2021
If you missed the October PSAT test, you have been automatically signed up for the make-up. All testing will take place in the gym.
PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS SURVEY TO RSVP FOR PSAT MAKEUP: https://forms.gle/jYj9eznUDprLYS6N7
Brevard County has selected the PSAT/NMSQT® offered by The College Board to provide all 10th graders the opportunity to take a test predicting readiness for college/career and advanced coursework. This test is offered free of charge to all 10th graders enrolled in public schools. Juniors and seniors will be charged $17.00 dollars and can sign up in guidance, but must do so quickly because spots are limited.
The PSAT will be administered ON CAMPUS on October 14th 2020.
On test day, students should bring:
• An acceptable calculator for the Math Test – Calculator portion of test only. An acceptable list is on the Palm Bay Magnet High School website.
• Photo ID- this must be a picture ID. Students can use their school issued ID card, driver’s license or permit, or a government issued passport, military ID or national ID card.
• Snack and drink with twist top cap/lid: Due to the length of the test, students will not have lunch until after 1:00 pm. Students will have an opportunity for a break and may bring a nutritious snack and a drink with a cap/lid that can be reclosed.
On test day, students should NOT bring:
• Highlighters, ear plugs, rulers, dictionaries or other books, pens, mechanical/colored pencils, pamphlets or papers of any kind, including scratch paper.
• Electronic equipment, including phones of any kind; personal computing devices (laptops, notebooks, Bluetooth devices, or tablets); cameras; timers; audio players/recorders; wearable technology; digital watches, including smart watches, that can be used to record, transmit, or receive information; or any other prohibited device. If your student is found with an electronic device during testing, his or her test will be invalidated.
Please arrive at school by 8:15 AM and enter through the Gym entrance in the front parking lot.
Photo IDs will be checked outside and students must have on a mask as they enter the gym.
ASVAB Testing will be on February 9, 2021 for 11th & 12th grade students. Please click here for more information and sign up if you plan to attend: https://forms.gle/Chauy3dFDLdTjbtp8
The second window for Reading Plus Progress Monitoring opens on 11/2/2020. If you are in 9th - 11th grade and haven't completed your SECOND Reading Plus Progress Monitoring, please do so ASAP. We would like all students who need to progress monitor to complete this before Thanksgiving Break. Click HERE for instructions!
There will not be another Picture Day on campus this school year. If you missed Picture Day and would like student portraits taken, please contact DSP directly to schedule a session at their studio. www.dsp-photo.com
Youth Mental Health Videos Information, Dates, and Bell Schedule
Gr 10 ELA Retake will be available again in February 2021.
Checking Student Emails in Outlook - Check your Office 365 Outlook email once a day!
Written directions: bit.ly/bpsfocusstudentemails
Video directions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK-o713HP_Q
Your 3rd period teacher will let you know which lunch to take.
This site contains information regarding FOCUS, Launchpad, Google Classroom, Zoom, and more!
Please click above link to send an email to request a password reset and include your student number.