FRIDAY , SEPTEMBER 4, 2020
- The Viper Marching Band is looking for new members of the color guard section. The color guard is open to any student 8-12. The color guard normally performs on flags for the halftime show and pom poms in the stands. This year we will only be playing in the stands so it is a great year to try it out! See Mr. Tharp for more information or if you have any questions email email@example.com
- Underclassman Picture Day is September 29th for our Brick and Mortar students. Picture Purchase Forms are available in the front office. Bring your form and money to be on picture day. You can also pre-order online at https://store.cady.com/underclass
- Underclassman E-learning Picture Day is November 12th. Picture Purchase Forms are available in the front office. More details on the process will be sent out to parents very soon. You can also pre-order online at https://store.cady.com/underclass
- Senior Parking Spot Painting is Saturday, Sept 5th for those who have already signed up. Contact Mr. Bennett with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Back to school sale for your 2020-2021 yearbook has been extended to September 11th, 2020. The price is $75 and can be purchased on https://www.jostens.com/.Starting September 12th the price of the yearbook goes up to $80.
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2020
Ladies Soccer will start conditioning on Monday September 21, 4pm to 5pm, Monday through Thursday.
Current athletic packet must be on file. Bring your own water, and mask. See, or email, Coach Davis with any questions.
9th and 11th grade students interested in taking the PSAT on Wednesday, October 14th, will need to sign-up with Mrs. Zinger (office located in senior section of cafeteria) by Friday, September 11th . Cost is $17.00 payable by cash or check. If you qualify for free or reduce lunch the fee will be waived. You may sign-up before, during lunch, or after school.
Hello Vipers, the back to school sale for your 2020-2021 yearbook has been extended to September 11th, 2020. The price is $75 and can be purchased on Jostens.com.”
SO starting the 12th the book goes up to $80.
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2020
The state requires Space Coast to do progress monitoring for all students, except seniors who have already passed Reading and Math requirements. It is very important that we have a clear picture of what you know, and what you need help with, so please take your time and do your best!
Our e learners are required to do Reading Plus by Tuesday of next week. This test may be done at home.
Here are the directions to sign in:
Chose Student Login
Site Code: spacejrsr
User Name: your student number
Password: your student number
Please email Dr. Baldridge at Baldridge.email@example.com with any questions.
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2020
9th and 11th grade students interested in taking the PSAT on Wednesday, October 14th, will need to sign-up with Mrs. Zinger (office located in senior section of cafeteria) by Friday, September 11th. Cost is $17.00 payable by cash or check. If you qualify for free or reduce lunch the fee will be waived. You may sign-up before, during lunch, or after school.
For juniors it is a preliminary SAT and they have a chance to qualify for the National Merit Scholarship. For 9th grade students it is a great start to prepare for the PSAT (10th grade) and start preparing for the SAT (11th grade). District will be paying for all 10th grade students to take the PSAT on Wednesday, October 14th.
FRIDAY, AUGUST 28, 2020
Yearbooks - Back to School Sale - $75.00 until Sept. 11th. Purchase at https://www.jostens.com
Price for yearbook on Sept 12th will be $80.00.
THURSDAY, AUGUST 27, 2020
- Boys Golf - Anyone who is interested in joining the boys golf team, there will be a meeting immediately after school on Monday, Aug 31 in the HVAC classroom, room 101 building 10, to discuss the upcoming season.
- Girls Golf - Girls golf team meeting will be held on Aug. 31st at 4:00 pm at the Great Outdoors golf course outside around the putting green. Players are required to attend, parents are welcome. Masks will be required by all for this meeting. Proper golf course attire must be worn by anyone attending the meeting. This is required by the golf course. We will go over the season schedule and what is required and expected of players to participate on the Space Coast Girls Golf Team. Our first practice will follow the meeting, please plan accordingly. If you have any questions you may contact me through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to making the most of the season!
- Varsity and Junior Varsity Volleyball tryouts will be held on Monday, August 31 at 5:30 – 8:30 in the school gym. All players are required to wear masks and bring their own full water bottles. All players are reminded to practice social distancing before and after tryouts.
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 26, 2020
“Anyone interested in playing football for the Vipers, see Coach Martin for more information. We are also looking for managers, water girls, and students to film practice and games. Come be part of the Viper family!!”