The office of Employee Benefits and Risk Management manages and administers the BPS employee benefits program and makes available the necessary information so that each employee can make informed choices regarding health and welfare plans, retirement services, wellness programs, and leaves of absence.
Open Enrollment to elect benefits for the 2019 calendar year begins
Monday, October 1st and ends at 3:00pm on Friday, October 12th.
Employees must take action on www.easybenefits.com to:
- Enroll for a 2019 Flexible Spending Account - Medical or Dependent Care
- Continue coverage for a spouse or dependent child age 26-30; will need to complete the appropriate on-line affidavit(s)
- Add or remove dependents from coverage
- Start/change/discontinue any benefits in 2019
- Update beneficiaries for life insurance to be effective immediately
Office of Employee Benefits
2700 Judge Fran Jamieson Way
Viera, Florida 32940
Phone: 321-633-1000, ext 216