Beginning September 7, parents will be able to eat lunch on campus each Wednesday. Spots will be limited, so parents must sign up in advance. Additionally, there are some guidelines which must be followed to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone on campus:
- Parents MUST SIGN UP IN ADVANCE at: https://signup.com/client/invitation2/secure/764715855235290085/false#/invitation
- Each person visiting for lunch must sign up for a time slot. For example, if mom and dad are eating lunch with their child, that is 2 seats for that lunch time slot.
- Parents must sign in the front office and will be escorted and supervised if the parent is not a registered volunteer.
- Visitors/Volunteers are expected to dress appropriately when visiting the campus.
- There will be designated seating OUTSIDE the cafeteria in the commons area only. Due to the necessity for supervision, parents can not eat at picnic tables on the back side of the school.
- Be mindful of weather conditions as severe weather may determine cancelling lunch for that week. There will NOT be a make-up day during the week due to severe weather.
- Parents may have lunch with their child only. No exceptions will be allowed. Siblings in other grade levels are available to eat during their lunch time only.
- While having lunch with your child, we ask that parents do not use their phones for texting, calling or taking pictures. This is to protect the privacy of other students and families.
- We strongly encourage younger siblings to stay home as we have limited seating available.
- Please be on time for your child's lunch and when the scheduled lunch time is over, your child promptly joins their class. Parents are not able to follow their child/the class back to the classroom and will sign out in the front office.
We are happy to be able to provide this much requested change to our school day.