Welcome to BPS Office of Risk Management Website.
The Office of Risk Management is designed to identify potential problems before they occur so that risk-handling activities may be planned as needed to protect the assets of Brevard Public Schools students, teachers, staff and financial interests. We accomplish this through a process of risk identification, risk assessment and the implementation of appropriate control meausres.
Risk Management provides support for the following:
- Workers' Compensation
- Student and Visitor Accidents
- General Liability, Property/Casualty Insurance
- Use of Facility Procedures
- School and workplace safety information
- Voluntary Student Accident Insurance
- Unemployment Compensation
Brevard Public Schools
Office of Risk Management
2700 Judge Fran Jamieson Way
Viera, FL 32940
Telephone: (321) 633-1000 ext. 620
Fax: (321) 617-7755