Gemini Elementary School
2100 Oak Street
Melbourne Beach, Florida 32951
School Hours- 8:00am - 2:30pm (Monday-Thursday) 8:00am -1:15pm (Friday)
Students should not arrive on campus before 7:45 am unless going to the cafeteria for breakfast, attending School Age Child Care, or participating in the Morning Mile Program.
- 7:20-7:45 Morning Mile Program (weather permitting)
- 7:30- No-cost breakfast is offered to all students in the cafeteria
- 7:45- 1st Bell- Students may enter the classroom
- 7:55-2nd Bell- 5 minute warning-Students should be in their classroom and ready to start the day.
- 8:00- Bell- School starts promptly and morning announcements begin.
- 2:15- Kindergarten dismissed to After School Care, Bus Loop and Car Loop.
- 2:20- Car riders are dismissed.
- 2:30- Final Bell- Bike riders, Walkers & Bus riders are dismissed
Meet our Principal
Assistant Principal (Title IX contact):
Meet our Assistant Principal
Office Clerk: Carmen Martin (ext. 45005)
Clinic: Shalene Bartlett (ext. 45010) (or Press 3)
Guidance: Nicolle Conley (ext. 45023) (or Press 2)
Cafeteria Manager: Stephanie Carr 727-7959
Secretary: Cathy Austin (ext. 45003)
School Age Child Care: Leslie Morales 722-4717
Bookkeeper: DeeDee Hearndon (ext. 45004)
Attendance: (Press 1) Front Office: (Press 1)