Student-athletes preparing for Winter sports:
Who We Play For will be offering $20.00 Heart Screenings here at the school.
The Space Coast Jr/Sr High School Screening will take place October 14, 2022 from 2:30pm-5:00pm.Please complete the required consent form and pay online. Registration for this event will close at 7:00pm on October 13. Note: All participants should refrain from exercising at least 20 minutes before arriving for their heart screening appointment.
The Athletic packet is full of all the necessary paperwork to participate in Middle/High School athletics in Brevard Country. These forms are necessary before your student can play a sport at Space Coast. The Athletic packet is located on our webpage under the “Athletics” tab, you can find it attached, or paper copies are available in the front office. Once ALL forms are completed, please SCAN and SAVE AS (students last name, first name) the entire packet and email to Mr. Slentz and your Coach so they can review all the forms. You will receive a confirmation email from Mr. Slentz stating whether your student is cleared for activities. (Please do not send photocopies of packet in email, the packet must be sent as an attachment saved with the students last name, first name, if you have any problems scanning contact Mr. Slentz for more information).
Mr. Slentz’s email is: Slentz.Steve@brevardschools.org
*Cc your coach as well, this will expedite getting cleared to play!
How to scan from an iPhone:
- Open notes and select a note or create a new one
- Tap the camera button then tap scan documents
- Place your document in the view of the camera
- If your device is in Auto mode, your documents will automatically scan
- Tap save or additional scans to the document
How to scan from an Android:
- Open the Google Drive app.
- In the bottom right, tap Add.
- Tap Scan.
- Take a photo of the document you'd like to scan. Adjust scan area: Tap Crop. Take photo again: Tap Re-scan current page. Scan another page: Tap Add.
- To save the finished document, tap Done.