Welcome to Your Bayside High School Library
“Know where to find the information and how to use it. That's the secret of success.” Albert Einstein
EFSC Summer Textbook Instructions
Please remember that you MUST get all course required materials within the first two weeks of classes at EFSC. If you fail to meet the deadline, you will have to purchase the materials yourself. As a college student, you are responsible for making sure you have all required materials within the first two weeks of class. This is a district mandate.
- Before summer schedules can be processed, the district requires all spring items be returned. Please return any EFSC items to the library at Bayside by May 7th. Mrs. Spivey is not permitted to work on your new schedule if you have any items still out from previous semesters. You can send your schedule in advance of returning materials, but no new materials will be distributed until the return of all others.
- Next, you will need to email your complete summer schedule to Mrs. Spivey by following these instructions:
- Log into myEFSC and Select EFSC Titan Web > Student Services > Registration > Student Detail Schedule or Student Schedule > Summer 2021
- Choose File>Print
- Change the print destination to > Save as PDF
- Save the PDF of your schedule as your name (ie. John Smith)
- Send this schedule to Mrs. Spivey at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In addition to the schedule, in the body of the email include your B number.
- You'll receive an email back from Mrs. Spivey when your order is complete. She will let you know when and how to pick up your materials at Bayside and/or provide you with the order information you will need to pick up any materials at the EFSC bookstore.
- VERY IMPORTANT: If you have a First Day Access course, do NOT click the opt-out button or you will lose access to the materials and have to pay for them yourself. Email Mrs. Spivey with any questions.
Please also join Mrs. Spivey’s Remind group so that you can receive important information regarding your materials via text or push notifications. See below the instructions on how to join:
Pick a way to receive messages regarding EFSC Books:
- If you have a smartphone, get push notifications. On your iPhone or Android phone, open your web browser and go to the following link: rmd.at/7h2f9d Follow the instructions to sign up for Remind. You’ll be prompted to download the mobile app.
If you don’t have a smartphone or prefer to get text notifications, text the message @7h2f9d to the number 81010. If you’re having trouble with 81010, try texting @7h2f9d to (786) 991-2782.