Welcome Back! Hope everyone had a fun and restful summer. As we begin a new journey, here are some tips for success.
1. Get a good night sleep on school nights. No electronics 30 minutes before bedtime.
2. Eat breakfast everyday. Your body needs fuel in order to run properly. Try to eat some fruit with breakfast.
3. Drink water everyday to stay hydrated.
4. Be active everyday. Exercise helps you grow and it makes you feel better.
5. Take a bath or shower everyday if possible. Clean bodies are happy bodies. (No, the pool does not count)
1. Wear comfortable clothing. Short sleeves, shorts and sneakers. No sandles please!
2. Wear sunscreen on P.E. day to protect your skin. Hats are also acceptable.
3. Remember to bring a water bottle with your name on it.
4. Be ready to be active and have fun!
Remember, if you had fun, then you won!
Degrees and Certifications:
Greetings. My name is Coach Hutten. It truly is an honor and a privilege to be the Physical Education teacher here at Lewis Carroll. My career started Poinsett Middle School (Now McNair Middle) where I taught P.E. and coached girls basketball and track. I later taught at Cocoa High School where I served as Head Girls Basketball coach, Head Baseball coach and Assistant Football coach. I later transferred to Gardendale Elementary and served as P.E. teacher until moving to Lewis Carroll Elementary. I'm sure many will disagree with me, but I feel as though I have the best job in the world! I get to go to school everyday and have chance to make a positive impact on so many children. Thank you for the opportunity to teach your children!