Welcome to Viera High School's Chapter of National BETA Club!
Achievement | Character | Leadership | Service
Faculty Advisor: David Formanek
Faculty Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
**WELCOMING NEW MEMBERS SOON!**
For volunteer and service-learning projects outside BETA Club, please visit JustServe.org and VolunteerMatch.org.
National BETA Club is a service-learning organization, with an emphasis on developing strong leadership skills and a comittment to serve the community. Our motto is to Lead by Serving Others. Membership at Viera High School is open to all 9th - 12th grade students with a minimum 3.0 GPA (cumulative, unweighted). All students are encouraged to apply.
2021 - 2022 Officers
REBECCA DEVOID, President
DIYA TURAKHIA, Vice President, Activities
OPEN, Vice President, Membership
KAITLYN CALVERT, Secretary
ALLIE DeMARCO, Treasurer
OPEN, Historian - Documentarian
ISABELLA DeSTEFANO, Historian - Social Media
Member Requirements (summary)
- Maintain 3.0 or higher GPA (cumulative, unweighted).
- NO detentions or referrals; AND
- Adhere to Viera High School Non-Negotiables; AND
- Brevard Public School's Student Code of Conduct; AND
- Act with honesty, integrity; AND
- Exhibit respect for self and others.
- Serve as Team Leader or Project Manager for a least one service project; OR
- Serve as an elected or appointed Club Officer; AND
- Attend at least four (4) General Membership meetings per semester.
- 30 hours per school year (August - May); OR
- 15 hours per semester. (August - December & January - May)
Hours Log Deadline (2021 - 2022 members only)
- Class of 2022: Friday, May 6, 2022
- Class of 2023: Friday, May 13, 2022
- Class of 2024: Friday, May 20, 2022
- Class of 2025: Monday, May 23, 2022
Don't wait until the last-minute to turn your hours into Mr. F and the guidance office! Also, keep a copy for your records.
General membership meetings are held TBD.
Officer/Leadership meetings are held TBD.
Additionally, members participating in specific service projects will meet as needed to accommodate planning, organizing, and completion of each project. Meeting location(s), day(s) and time(s) must be prearranged, included on project proposals, and receive approval from faculty advisors. Advisors reserve the right to attend these meetings with or without notice.
Club Membership Information
**Stay tuned for important news, announcements and updates!**