Welcome to HAWK Robotics!
FRC #7431 Wingspan (Varsity)
FTC #16294 CyberHawks (Freshmen)
FTC #16256 RoboHawks (Junior Varsity)
Apply Now for the 2019 - 2020 School Year!
Our quest began November 2017 when Viera High School decided to break away from FRC #233 PINK / FTC #6323 PINK after student interest exploded. The school began transitioning out of PINK and into Hawk Robotics April 2018. After a very active preseason full of organizing, fundraising and learning, Hawk Robotics launched WINGSPAN - FRC #7431, a varsity team competing on the FRC stage. This is WINGSPAN's rookie year, and we're incredibly thankful for the Viera community's support.
As we continue to grow, Hawk Robotics is looking to fill several coach and mentor opportunities for our new FIRST Tech Challange (FTC) expansion teams (Freshman and Jr. Varsity). We're also welcoming interested incoming freshmen and current Vera HS students to apply early for the 2019 - 2020 school year. For more information, contact David Formanek at email@example.com.
Thank You, Sponsors!
Hawk Robotics would not exist without the geneorsity and support of our founding sponsors! Our heartfelt thanks and appreciation to:
Brevard Public Schools
Florida Power & Light
Gear & Buchanan Wealth Management
State of Florida/Florida Department of Education
Viera High School
We also wish to thank other FIRST teams that have graciously assisted or provided support during our start-up phase and rookie season:
- FRC #233, Team PINK (Rockledge High School, Rockledge, FL)
- FRC #386, Team Voltage (Melbourne High School, Melbourne, FL)
- FRC #801, Team Horsepower (Merritt Island High School, Merritt Island, FL)
- FRC #1676, Team Pascack (Pi)oneers (Pascack Valley High School and Pascack Hills High School, New Jersey)
- FRC #3478, Lambot (San Luis Potosi, Mexico)
- FRC #1868, Space Cookies (Girl Scout Troop from California)
For more information about HAWK Robotics, our teams, and available sponsorship oppotunities, visit:
For more information about FIRST and related STEM education opportunities, visit: