eLearning Versus Virtual Information
The deadline for applying to Brevard Virtual's Full-Time Progam is July 31st.
BVS Full-Time follows the approved district calendar, therefore our first day of school will now be August 24th.
BVS will follow a block schedule for grades 7-12, to align with all secondary schools in the district.
Dear Parents and Guardians,
I hope you all are safe and healthy. I know this is a difficult time for all of us. I have provided links to the school board website for information regarding Covid - 19, eLearning versus virtual and information on Brevard Virtual Instruction at the top of my page. Both sites have great information and have a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) section to assist you in your choices. Although I don't have many answers right now, I will do my best to assist you in whatever way that I can.
Please feel free to email me: email@example.com
text or call me on my Google voice number: 321- 613-8525
Thinking of you all,
- Grab and Go meals are available at Mims Elementary daily Monday-Friday from 10:30am-1:30pm. Go to the car loop in the back of the school to pick up, and make sure the kids are with you.
- Contact 2-1-1 by dialing 2-1-1 from any phone. They always have the most up-to-date information on food pantries and distributions.
- Go to www.feedhopenow.org/findfood and put in your address. It will give you the locations of local food pantries.
- If you have Facebook, I recommend joining/liking the following pages:
- Hummingbird Pantry: They distribute food 1-2 times a week. They will post on their Facebook page when to start lining up, and distributions are typically at Riverview Elementary off of Harrison St. in Titusville. They give out a LOT of food! https://www.facebook.com/groups/2579544045611986/
- North Brevard Charities: They also distribute food 1-2 times a week. They will post the time and location of distributions on their Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/NorthBrevardCharities/
- The Grove Church: They have been distributing lunches for children throughout the week. They have also started providing dinner on Friday nights. They will update their page when available. https://www.facebook.com/thegrovechurchfl/
Please contact School Social Worker Lisa Hulsizer for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi Mims Mustangs!
My name is Tammy Michonski and I am a Certified School Counselor through the state of Florida. I hold a Masters Degree in Art Psychotherapy from Eastern Virginia Medical School in Norfolk, Va. This is my 22nd year working for Brevard County Schools. I wear many different hats in my role as counselor. I am the Multi-Tiered Systems of Support Chair and the Local Education Agency Representative (LEA) for Exceptional Student Education. I am also the contact for students with a 504 plan. I provide referrals for counseling as well as information for a variety of resources for family assistance.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have:
School: 321-264-3020 Extension 47723
Google voice: 321-613-8525