PERT Testing for Dual Enrollment
Information about the PERT (Postsecondary Educational Readiness Test) for Dual Enrollment students:
- EFSC will administer the PERT once per calendar year (12 month period) at no charge to eligible high school students for the purpose of dual enrollment.
- If college-ready scores are not achieved and a retest is desired, students may retest twice within the 12-month period in the subject area (Writing, Reading, Math).
- There is a retest fee of $10 per subject area.
- Students must wait at least 30 days between testing administrations.
- If college-ready scores are not achieved after two restests, the student may repeat the PERT one calendar year from the initial test at no cost.
- Testing is available to students in the 2nd semester of 9th grade through the 1st semester of 12th grade.
- Students should make an appointment to test by calling 433-5418.
- Everyone must present a photo ID with name, photo, and signature. Students without a government issued ID, may use the College Board or ACT ID template.