- School Grade
- October Newsletter 2019
- October Newsletter 2019 - Spanish translation
- November Newsletter 2019
- December 2019
- Turner Elementary Parent Family Engagement Plan
- January Newsletter 2020
- Turner's School Improvement Plan 2020
- January Newsletter 2020 - Spanish Translation
- February Newsletter 2020
- February Newsletter 2020 Spanish
- March Newsletter 2020
- March Newsletter 2020 Spanish
- Kindergarten Orientation 2020-2021
- 7th Grade Registration
- Title I End of Year Presentation & Survey (Parents/Guardians/Community Members)
- Southwest Middle School
- Title I End of Year PowerPoint - Spanish
We wanted to share with you that Turner is a C school with 321/700 points toward our school grade. School grade is based on Florida Standards Assessment and caluculated into seven categories.
English Language Arts Level 3 and above we had 48% proficent.
English Language Arts making learning gains from last year we had 50%.
English Language Arts making learning gains with our lowest 25% of students we had 42% making those gains.
Math Level 3 and above we had 45% proficient.
Math making learning gains from last year, we had 50%.
Math making learning gains with our lowest 25% students, we had 44% making those gains.
Science we had 41% at proficiency.
Our students and teachers work hard and we are proud of them in everyway. If you have any questions or would like a deeper understanding of school grade, please contact the school office at 321-676-5700 to set up an appointment with Dr. Toll, Principal. A copy of our school report card can be found at https://edudata.fldoe.org/ReportCards/Schools.html?school=2121&district=05