Dual Enrollment Orientations
All Dual Enrollment students, regardless of program, must complete the online Dual Enrollment Orientation prior to registering for classes.
To complete the Online Dual Enrollment Orientation:
- Log into the myEFSC portal*
- Find the EFSC Student Applications section (See screenshot below)
- Click the down arrow on the Applications menu; scroll to "Dual Enrollment Student Orientation" and click "Launch"
- Read the information carefully and answer the questions correctly at the end of each section to move forward in the presentation.
- When you have completed all sections, click the Sign Out button.
- E-mail Mrs. Fenech at Fenech.Allison@brevardschools.org once orientation is completed.
*You must complete the EFSC online application prior to attending orientation.
Early College Orientation Pre-registration
Please follow the link on the flyer below to pre-register for Early College Orientation. To pre-register, students* must have:
- Cumulative Unweighted GPA of 3.0+
- Qualifying scores in Reading and Writing
- Completed EFSC online application
- Completed EFSC online Dual Enrollment orientation
ATTENTION: Two additional Early College Orientations have been added for students who are waiting to take the PERT test. Pre-registration is available for all orientation dates at the link on the flyer below.
- April 18, 2022; 6:30 p.m.
- April 25, 2022; 6:30 p.m.
Both orientations will be held at EFSC Melbourne Campus, Student Union, Building 16, 2nd floor. Doors open at 5:45 p.m.
*Current 9th & 10th grade students only
RHS Textbook Agreement (Spring)
Submit along with EFSC schedule each semester to request textbooks.
BPS Approved Course List
Courses available to all Dual Enrollment students
EFSC Online Reference Guide
A guide to accessing myEFSC, etc.