Dual Enrollment Orientations
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to Campus and high school closures associated with the COVID-19 emergency, all in-person dual enrollment and collegiate high school orientations have been canceled. EFSC is now offering an online Dual Enrollment Orientation for all first-time dual enrollment and collegiate high school students who are completing the admissions process.
To complete the Online Dual Enrollment/Collegiate High School Orientation:
- Log into the myEFSC portal*
- Find the EFSC Student Applications section (See screenshot below)
- Click the down arrow on the Applications menu; scroll to "Dual Enrollment Student Orientation" and click "Launch"
- Read the information carefully and answer the questions correctly at the end of each section to move forward in the presentation.
- When you have completed all sections, click the Sign Out button.
- E-mail Mrs. Fenech at Fenech.Allison@brevardschools.org once orientation is completed.
*You must complete the EFSC online application prior to attending orientation.