Welcome to EFSC Dual Enrollment Textbooks
SUMMER '23 EFSC TEXTBOOK ORDERS:
Visit the VHS Media Center or use online processing for EFSC textbook orders. See below for "how to" information.
The last day to use a book voucher is May 29, 2023.
All Spring textbooks are due after finals!
Email if you have any questions or concerns. firstname.lastname@example.org
After Friday, May 26th Any orders or issues will need to contact: Bibiloni.email@example.com
Important EFSC Textbook Information:
- EFSC Textbooks are checked out from the VHS Media Center
- EFSC Textbooks are issued for one week after drop/add each term, students are responsible for the cost after that time
- Dual Enrollment students need their Student Detail Schedule and custom textbook list (printed) to pick up books
- Student Detail Schedule-Log into myEFSC Select EFSC Titan Web > Student Services > Registration > Student Detail Schedule > fall/spring/summer > right click-PRINT (or save as PDF if emailing)
- Custom textbook list- VHS webpage>academics>EFSC DE Textbooks> create custom textbook list (do not add items to cart, print whole list)> right click- PRINT (or save as PDF if emailing)
- Brevard Public Schools does not pay for lab manuals, lab coats or workbooks unless the student is receiving free or reduced lunch
Alternative Online Method:
E-mail your complete schedule to Mrs.Berman by following these instructions:
- Log into myEFSC and Select EFSC Titan Web > Student Services > Registration > Student Detail Schedule or Student Schedule > Summer 2023
- Choose File>Print
- Change the print destination to > Save as PDF
- Save the PDF of your schedule as your name (ie. John Smith)
- Send the student detail schedule to firstname.lastname@example.org.After May 26th, send the student detail schedule to email@example.com.
You'll receive an email back when your order is complete, plus further instructions for your EFSC textbook materials. NOTE: Before schedules can be processed, the district requires all previous items be returned. Please return any EFSC items to the library to VHS. You can send your schedule in advance of returning materials, but no new materials will be distributed until the return of all others.