Welcome to EFSC Dual Enrollment Textbooks
SUMMER '23 EFSC TEXTBOOK ORDERS:
If you still need textbooks for summer classes, you can contact Stephanie Bibiloni Bibiloni.Stephanie@Brevardschools.org
Mrs. Berman will be back in August to help with all Fall Orders in the first week of school!
How Do I Get My Books?
Some will be automatically provided for you on EFSC Canvas. Some will need to be ordered by VHS. You can log into myEFSC >scroll down to quick links> open the order textbooks tab> select correct term and submit>this will display your EFSC custom textbook list. If any textbook listed has an item that says REQUIRED and ADD TO CART Then, YES, you to have this order placed.
When Do I Get My Books?
Don’t wait! You MUST get all required course materials within the first 2 weeks of classes at EFSC. If you fail to meet the deadline, you will have to purchase those materials yourself.
Where Do I Get My Book Order?
The VHS Media Center will assist you with your textbook order. You will need to bring your textbook list information-OR-EFSC schedule ex. MAC 1101 02Z to the media center. You can also e-mail your course information to email@example.com.
Materials Fall into The Following Categories:
· First Day/Go to Class materials: these materials DO NOT need to be ordered and will be available on the first day of class automatically through Canvas. You do not need to take any action, and DO NOT opt out for any reason.
· Physical textbooks/access codes: Issued from VHS media center.
· Digital/Ebooks: Ordered by VHS and access information will be sent to your Titan e-mail address. In the Fall, you will need to create a log-in to access the ebooks VitalSource: Sign In
· Lab Manuals/Workbooks: you must purchase these materials on your own.
What Do I Do with My Books When My Class Is Over?
ALL physical textbooks MUST be returned to Mrs. Berman at VHS the week following your final exam at EFSC. Failure to return your materials will result in being added to the monies owed list.
Online Textbook Order Method:
E-mail your schedule by following these instructions:
- Log into myEFSC and Select EFSC Titan Web > Student Services > Registration > Student Detail Schedule or Student Schedule > Summer 2023
- Choose File>Print
- Change the print destination to > Save as PDF
- Save the PDF of your schedule as your name (ie. John Smith)
- Send your EFSC student schedule to Bibiloni.Stephanie@Brevardschools.org
You'll receive an email back when your order is complete, plus further instructions to pick up your EFSC textbook materials. You can send your schedule in advance of returning materials, but no new materials will be distributed until the return of all others.