There are three ways you can return your registration packets to us:
- Print the entire document out and mail to your zoned school. You can find each school's mailing address at: School Address
- Print the entire document and hand deliver it to your zoned school.
- Email entire document to your school's universal email address. While we want to encourage parents to download and complete the documents, please do not transmit any personal identifying information (PII) via email.
- If you wish to send electronically, please save the document with your child's lastname.firstname. For example if your child's name was Jason Smith, you would complete the document and save it as Smith.Jason. The link below will assist you in finding their email address: School Email
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION IS REQUIRED TO ENROLL A STUDENT IN A FLORIDA SCHOOL
- Proof of age. A certified birth certificate for US citizens may be requested online at http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/howto/w2w/w2welcom.htm. If a birth certificate is not available refer to 1003.21, FS, for other acceptable documentation.
- A Florida Certificate of Immunization, Form 680 (blue card), completed by a Florida physician or by a Florida county health department. Parents should obtain a copy of their child's complete immunization history before leaving their current residence, as this form is not available to the general public. Information on Florida school immunization requirements is available athttp://www.doh.state.fl.us/Family/school/parent/parent_info.html.
- Evidence of a medical exam completed no less than 12 months prior to the child's school entry date. As long as the medical exam meets this 12-month requirement, parents may submit this information on the School-Entry Health Exam Form (DH 3040) or provide a copy of the exam obtained from their current physician before moving to Florida.
- Official documentation that the parent(s) or legal guardian(s) is a legal resident(s) of the school district attendance area.
If you are unsure which school your child should attend, please click the link below:
The registering parent/legal guardian are required to provide two (2) forms of verification of residence at registration each year. Proof of residence may include the following:
Proof of your residence with one (1) of the following from each tier:
- Current driver license (F.S. 322.19(2)) requires that you update your address information on your driver's license within 10 days of moving.
- Current Purchase Contract (with expected closing date within 90 days of school) or Warranty Deed.
- Lease/Rental Agreement with your name as the renter.
- Current utility statement within the last 30-45 days.
- Florida Voter Registration Card.
- Florida Vehicle Registration or Title
- A utility hook up or work order dated within 60 days.
- Medical or health card with address listed.
- Current homeowner's insurance policy or bill.
- Current automobile insurance policy or bill.
- A letter from a homeless shelter, transitional service provider or a half-way house verifying they receive mail.
For families who may be sharing housing by choice, there is a Shared Tenancy Affidavit that must be completed in order for the student to enroll and register in school. For students who may be living temporarily with another family, the in loco parentis forms has been updated to reflect a maximum of 30 days. The form may not be used in lieu of the district's ELO and EPO request process to gain admittance into a school outside the student's zoned school.
2021-2022 REGISTRATION FORMS
You must register and submit all forms to your zoned school with proper identification.
1. School Enrollment Information
2. School Registration Form
3. Cell Phone Contract
4. Health Card
5. Parent Permission for Health Screening
6. Student Technology Access Information
7. Annual Student Declaration
8. K-12 and Adult Registraton Addendum
9. Student Photographs, Video and Directory Information
11. Food Services Request Form for Special Nutritional and Medical Needs
12. Home Language Survey and Notification ESOL Testing Procedures
13. Student Residency Statement
14. Immunization Requirements
15. Certificate of Immunization (SAMPLE)
16. School Entry Health Exam - 1st time entry (SAMPLE)
17. Guardianship Guidelines
18. Guardianship Affidavit (for use when biological parent or legal guardian- thru court documents- is not enrolling)
19. Educational Power of Attorney Guidelines
20. Educational Power of Attorney Affidavit
21. Educational Power of Attorney Affidavit Revocation
22. Shared Tenancy
23. Loco Parentis