Open Enrollment-Parental Choice Home
Types of Applications
Select the purple button to learn all about our different types of applications.
Select the green button to see the Open Enrollment Timelines to apply to our available schools.
Select the red button to find a list of forms applicable to the Open Enrollment process.
Select the yellow button to find a list of available programs to apply to for each school through our Open Enrollment process.
Terms & Conditions
Select the blue button to read up on our Open Enrollment plan, terminology, and the conditions you agree with when submitting an application.
Frequently Asked Questions
Select the pink button for questions you may have in regards to the Open Enrollment process.
Additional K-12 Open Enrollment educational opportunities offered in Brevard are as follows:
- Adult and Community Education (16 years of age or older)
- Brevard After School (K-6 grades)
- Brevard Virtual School (K-12th grade)
- Blast Program
- Charter Schools (K-12th grade)
- Early Childhood (birth to 4 years of age)
- Home Education (K-12th grade)
- PreK-12 Scholarship Programs
- Pre-Kindergarten (3-4 years of age)
Athletics: For more information, select the Education Location Option tab to read up on how to apply to a school's Athletics as a homeschool student.